Open Water 20 (Level 1)
Open Circuit SCUBA diving is the most widely taken diver certification in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
This highly sort after and quality course is designed to train you, with no diving experience, in the safe use of SCUBA (Air only) diving with no decompression, to a maximums up depth of 20 metres/66 feet.
NOTE: Persons new to diving – this Level provides you with a world wide recognised diver certification to be able to dive Open Circuit in a safe and concise way.
This programme is broken into two sections:
FIRST SECTION – THEORY
This is the theory or academic section, which any person may take and complete, followed, without obligation, the Practical Section which is the session where you can learn, with your Instructor, the underwater skills necessary for this level of training and complete your certification.
When you receive a credit from your Dive Centre for this programme you are effectively purchasing the access for 6 months to the theoretical content, knowledge reviews and exam for this level of diver training, which consists of download PDF manuals detailed information broken into 9 sections covering the following subjects:
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
There is such a wealth of information in these comprehensive manuals and is well worth the cost alone!
RAID provides you with more information and knowledge development than any Instructor led lectures only or short video can provide in a limited time period generally offered.
The on-line academic training package includes:
- PDF Manuals
- Quick Quiz and Exam (open book)
- 6 month access to manuals (can download)
SECOND SECTION – PRACTICAL TRAINING
With your RAID Instructor
- Confined water – minimum 4 hours underwater training
- Open Water – minimum 3 hours underwater and 4 Dives
Upon successfully passing the practical training you receive:
- International Recognized Diver Certification
- On-line logbook
- Diver certification E or C-card
- Unrestricted access to manuals
PREREQUISITES for the Practical Training
- To be able to swim comfortably to complete a 200 metre swim without stopping or touching side or bottom. And a 10 minute float keeping your head above the water at all times.
- To be a minimum of 12 years old (with written guardian consent up to the age of 18 yrs).
- The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
To find out more about this course just contact us here
Be unafRAID and get started today!