Open Circuit Deco 40m
This programme qualifies divers, with standard open circuit SCUBA equipment to do dive to
40 metres / 132 feet and complete dives with mandatory decompression stop requirements for up to maximum of 10 minutes, whilst breathing Air or Nitrox.
- To be a minimum of 16 years old.
- To be certified diver for at least 3 months.
- Certified RAID Open Circuit Level 2 diver or equivalent certification/s (submit Navigation,
Night/Restricted Visibility, and/or equivalent. The instructor is to evaluate these skills.
- 20 logged hours underwater using open circuit.
Documented proof of prerequisite requirements needs to be presented to the Dive Centre for approval prior to any in water training.
For this course you will required to have use of the following:
- Single cylinder; the gas volume shall be no less than 2400 lt / 80 cu ft
- Single cylinder pillar valve shall have an DIN preferred valve fitting
- 1 x first stages
- 2 x Standard second stages (Primary second stage preferred on 2m/6.5ft PL hose)
- 1 x SPG
- 1 x BCD/wing LP hose
- 1 x Single/multi gas Nitrox dive computer
- 1 x dive timer or enriched air (Nitrox gases) computer.
- 1 x slate
- 1 x SMBs and reel
- 1 x knife
- 1 x dive masks
- 1 x torch/light/underwater lamp
- 1 x BCD/wing with adequate lift capacity
- 1 x exposure suit – a dry suit shall have interchangeable inflator system with BCD LP hose
Complete, before in water training, the on-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam
Review Personal Diving skills
Dive Planning Assignments
Practical skills as detailed
Confined water and open water sessions, totaling a minimum of 4 hours underwater.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
To find out more about this course just contact us here
Be unafRAID and get started today!