Boat Diver Course
This Speciality is designed to expand your knowledge of boats and diving from a boat..
This speciality can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
- Introduction to different forms of boat diving and equipment requirements.
- Introduction to boating terminology and key components that make up a boat.
- Skills and techniques for safely entering and exiting the water via a boat.
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID registration procedures.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
- RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
- Minimum of two open water training dives required.
- All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
- The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
To find out more about this course just contact us here
Be unafRAID and get started today!