The RAID Explorer 30 course is an exciting, fun programme designed to increase your skills and understanding of the important core areas of diving. This course is largely practical so you have more time to enjoy your journey and practice the skills your Instructor will teach you. The course will take you on 5 different dives so you expand on the knowledge and skills learned during your Open Water course.
This speciality can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
Gain the basic skills to dive in a range of different environments or dive sites.
- Gain a higher level of buoyancy skills.
- Understand the principles of underwater navigation.
- Understand the procedures for planning on deep dives.
- Experience elective dives based on your local environment/ interests.
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID registration procedures.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
Open water training
All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
To find out more about this course just contact us here
Be unafRAID and get started today!