It’s a Lifestyle, it’s a Career – make the choice and become a RAID Dive Master.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
The course is designed to train you to have commendable diving skills, positive attitude, sound rescue skills, professional level of general diving knowledge, dive supervision and organisational abilities in the safe use and technology of open circuit diving with no decompression to a maximum depth of 40 metres/132 feet.
This programme is broken into two sections:
FIRST SECTION – THEORY
This is the theory or academic section, which any person may take and complete, followed, without obligation, the Second Section which is the practical session where you can learn with us the underwater skills necessary for this level of training and complete your certification.
When you receive the credit for the course from us, you are effectively purchasing the access for 6 months to the theoretical content, knowledge reviews and exam for this level of diver training, which consists of download PDF manuals with detailed information broken into 9 sections covering the following subjects:
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
There is such a wealth of information in these comprehensive manuals and is well worth the cost alone!
RAID provides you with more information and knowledge development than any Instructor lead lectures only or short video can provide in a limited time period generally offered.
The on-line training package includes:
- PDF Manuals
- Quick Quiz and Exam (open book)
- 6 month access to manuals (can download)
SECOND SECTION – PRACTICAL TRAINING
With your RAID Instructor.
- Confined water and Open Water
- Minimum 6 hours underwater
WORLD RECOGNISED CERTIFICATION
Upon successfully passing the practical training:
- International Diver Certification
- On-line logbook
- Diver certification E or C-card
- Unrestricted access to manuals
PREREQUISITES for the Second Section
- To be a minimum of 18 years old.
- To be a certified diver for at least 6 months.
- Completed and passed the Master Diver academic section Quick Quiz and Exam.
- Have a minimum of 25 logged hours using open circuit.
- Submit certification for RAID Open Circuit Level 3 Rescue programme and/or equivalent and/or complete, to the satisfaction of your instructor, the minimum in water open circuit Level 3 skills.
- To submit Navigation, Night/Restricted Visibility, and Deep certificates (of which at least 5 hours are between 27- 40 m/89-132 ft) and/or equivalent.
- Submit a current Rescue Breathing/CPR Training and Oxygen Provider certificate (DAN/equivalent).
Documented proof of prerequisite requirements needs to be presented to the appointed Dive Centre for approval prior to any in water training.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
To find out more about this course just contact us here
Be unafRAID and get started today!