Advanced Open Water
Open Circuit SCUBA diving is the most widely taken diver certification in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
This highly sort after and quality course is designed to train persons with diving experience, in the safe use of SCUBA diving with no decompression, to a maximum depth of 35 metres/115 feet.
This programme is broken into Two Sections:
FIRST SECTION – THEORY
This is the theory or academic section, which any person may take and complete, followed, without obligation, the Second Section which is the practical session where you can learn the underwater skills necessary for this level of training and complete your certification.
When you receive your credit for the course from us, you are effectively purchasing the access for 6 months to the theoretical content, knowledge reviews and exam for this level of diver training, which consists of download PDF manuals with detailed information broken into 9 sections covering the following subjects:
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
There is such a wealth of information in these comprehensive manuals and is well worth the cost alone!
RAID provides you with more information and knowledge development than any Instructor lead lectures only or short video can provide in a limited time period generally offered.
The on-line training package includes:
- PDF Manuals
- Quick Quiz and Exam (open book)
- 6 month access to manuals (can download)
SECOND SESSION – PRACTICAL TRAINING
With your RAID Instructor.
- Confined water – minimum 1 hour underwater training
- Open Water – minimum 4 hours underwater and 6 Dives
WORLD WIDE CERTIFICATION
Upon successfully passing the practical training:
- International Diver Certification
- On-line logbook
- Diver certification E or C-card
- Unrestricted access to manuals
PREREQUISITES for the Practical Training
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Completed and passed the Advanced Open Water academic section Quick Quiz and Exam.
- Have a minimum of 4 hours logged underwater whilst using open circuit equipment.
- Have a RAID Open Water Diver certification or equivalent certification from a recognised training agency.
Documented proof of prerequisite requirements needs to be presented to the appointed Dive Centre for approval prior to any in water training.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
To find out more about this course just contact us here
Be unafRAID and get started today!